- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 oz. Prosciutto
- Grated Gruyere cheese about 1 cup
- 1 Cup bread crumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Butchers twine or tooth picks
- Cut chicken breast in half, and beat until thin, but don't break, so the cheese doesn't leak out.
- Place prosciutto, on chicken, add cheese and roll up as shown below. I tie mine with butchers twine.
- Roll chicken in egg, then bread crumbs and set aside.
- Heat skillet over medium heat with oil and butter
- Fry chicken until golden brown on all sides
- If chicken is thick, you may need to pop it in the oven for a few minutes at 350F.